Saturday 1 July 2017

Acorn Thursday evening match

After missing two weeks decided to go to the last one so layed the £ challenge down to toby he accepted and on arrival Ivan currie fancied a pound and Johnson and mark Thorne 🀞🀞🀞into the draw I've pulled 24 not where I wanted and the peg looked Barron!!!!! But while setting up started to see signs of fish.  Plan was usual caster Shalla  at top 5/6 two edges at top 4 with mags over gb and an across line if I was struggling. Think there was 16 fishing tonight. At the all in fed the edges and started pinging caster in like a machine πŸ’ͺ straight down the edge 5 mags on a 16 guru xs and after 5 mins was playing one. Stayed down the edges for first hour putting around 20 pound in the net had roach perch crucians and carp lovely by this time the caster line was like a bubble bath and could see the odd fish there ITS TIME!!!! So went on it and never looked back really it wasn't fast and furious just steady putting a few in the net but the rain killed it a bit and I ran out of caster so I had to go back to my edges just taking odd fish out the right margin on mags over gb didn't catch fish down the left not sure why cos they were there. At the whistle I thought I had 60 to 70 pound. Didn't think anyone had emptied it so thought I may scrape in the money!!!! I went to the weigh in as approached mark bromsgrove and he had 74 pound odd and was leading oooohhhh was gonna be tight sam didn't weigh in toby had 30 odd Ivan had 40 ish I think so that was 3 lovely pound coins πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I weighed in 73.12 then round to mark Thorne and I think he put 73.4 on so not enough and another lovely pound from him on to walshy and chapman those two were close mike chapman on the golden peg won with 80 pound Walshy just behind then mark bromsgrove then me gutted just missed the money again but got a few nuggets of me mates and another lovely 3 hours fishing and bit of banter !!!! 
Sunday not fishing πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺand Monday night sees the penultimate round of the Weston aa summerlane series where it is still all to play for.. thanks for reading hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment