Sunday 5 November 2017

Culpins calamities rnd 4 landsend speci and match

Short and sweet this one!!!!! Wheels fell off today ☹️
Went in full of confidence plan was just go in gently gently not a lot of bait and wait. Drew peg 34 speci really fancied the peg for a few looked good bit of wind blowing in but it was just not to be 2 hours in and I hadn’t had a bite been over the far bank down the edges and down middle couldn’t buy a bite anywhere there was fish moving by the aireator so got off me box set the bomb up and nothing on it not even a twitch. Managed to sneak 2 small roach down the middle and 2 small skimmers my overall weight was 1 pound dead 😑😑😑 last in section got bashed up by lee (des )Phillips off the next peg who won the match with 57 pound odd so he got one of his quids back off me I’m glad really cos it was getting a bit embarrassing taking his pound every week.well done lee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Anyway for most it had fished hard Jamie Hughes or steve Howell  won his section with 5o odd pound  and lee Williams also won his section with 50 odd pound Ron stark won silvers with 11.14 beating steve Howell by 1 oz winter is definitely here I had to give Mark Thorne a pound also and lee Phillips and Jonny page and steve Howell but as me steve are sharing winnings his winnings paid for me and the Mrs  tea cheers mate papas was lovely πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so really gotta get my head Down final round 🀞🀞🀞thanks for reading hope everyone had a better weekend than me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ no pics phone died ☹️☹️

No comments:

Post a Comment