Sunday 7 January 2018

Psv emerald ruby

First match of the year and first match as a Psv member. The match was supposed to be on jade but on arrival I was told it would be ruby and emerald I was a bit worried about ruby because it’s had some maintenance recently and I wasn’t sure of the fish stocks but hey ho it’s emerald bound to get a few bites !!!!
Hoping for 1 of the 4 pegs on emerald drew 11 which was far bank of ruby 😑with an island to go at 13m but no space behind had to double break 😱😱 trees above so rod out of the question. To be honest it looked quite nice no wind sunshine island lovely but the second the all in was called an absolute freezing north easterly started howling towards me from left to right.
Anway I fed some lines and started short on maggots nothing mid way across nothing island nothing open water nothing😱😱😱😱 by this time hour in I was Baltic thought need a tea so managed to under arm lil hybrid feeder about 15m to the side of the island 12mins on the stopwatch tips gone round hit it and it came off 😭😭😭  and that was that really word was everyone on ruby was struggling but Alan Healy aka des shipp was getting a bite a chuck peg 4 emerald across on the bread. 
Then Chris zacacks next door came for a chat and steve burgess they had a skimmer and a roach between them so it was not looking good by this time my lips were turning blue so had to have a walk so thought I’d go see what a bite looked like and wandered to des Healy’s peg and he didn’t disappoint losing one and landing one while I was there oh that’s what a bite looks like πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ there was a few blokes on jade watched one bloke for a minute or two and he was getting a bite a chuck but losing most of the fish shipping back like a snail and didn’t look like he was using elastic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bump πŸ˜‚ each to there own he was doing better than me back to my peg dobbed some bread around nothing cad potted micros sat on it nothing chucked feeder nothing sod it I can’t go on πŸ˜€πŸ€”πŸ€” packed up with an hour to go paid my nuggets to chris and steve and there’s a double or quits with big Ryan to look forward to 😑😑 welcome to the Psv club πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ so blankety blank hopefully that will be my worst match of the year and I can’t remember the last time I actually caught nothing!!! Herd on leaving des Healy finished with 14 carp and some bits and bobs I’m sure someone will post on the Psv fb page never mind on to the next gotta take the rough with the smooth sorry for boring you with my poor day but I gotta post the bad ones too !!! 
Roll on summer thanks for reading πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
No pics as my phone doesn’t like the cold ☀️☀️☀️

No comments:

Post a Comment