Sunday 18 February 2018

Sedges silvers rnd 2 tile again

Was dyeing to get out as not fished the last 2 weekends but by all accounts I haven’t missed much !!!
Any way weather looked ok not too cold or windy but it’s been up and down all week with a fair bit of rain earlier in the week. Anyway good bit of banter before the draw as per usual and then pushed in the que and drew peg 31 tile lake corner peg 😑😑😑😱😱😱 was not best pleased but all u can do is try your best.
For company had big Jason fern and next to him owner Jamie cook πŸ€”πŸ€” behind us mouth all mighty shane (show) pope so if nothing we would have a laugh πŸ˜‚ Jason forgot his sidetray so lent him my mosella bag to use as one and at one point his top 3 just came off so without even saying a word I slid round and nudged it back to him with 13m of pole 😊😊anyway fishing was rock hard today first two hours I put 3 small skimmers in the net on gb feeder not a sniff on the pole early!!🀬🀬🀬 the middle 2 hours I really struggled putting nothing in the net was rotating my lines and changing baits for nothing. Lost one skimmer on the pole which has cost me a point or 2 but who knows !!!! I did land 3 more skimmers biggest one with 30 mins to go which probably doubled my weight hooked 3 carp during the day landed the last one after the whistle!!! I was telling Jason it was a big tench but more like hoping πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lost a few pound coins today Bob Gullick jonny page the shane show Wayne staples but took one off matt Thomas and Sam Johnson Tx me after he saw me put my last and biggest skimmer in the net saying that’s done me and he packed up and chipped off without coughing upπŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜±πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚so I weighed in a mighty 4.10lb Jason 6lb + then Jamie 5lb plus then Jerry Day 11oz+πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚then 35 won are section with 7lb plus sorry don’t know his name πŸ€” nice bloke had a little chat!!!! So that was that nothing I can do except take it on the chin keep smiling and I still give the banter and received a load πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ was good to be out tho and hopefully that will be my dropper never mind always next week !!!! Thanks for reading hope everyone had a better day than me πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

3 comments:

  1. You are a good lad. You look after me. I’m starting to wonder if the ‘Shane Show’ is starting to rub off. Might have to start traveling on my own...

    Jason

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha sorry I spelt your name wrong mate
    And yes Raymondo it’s lovely still miss the old one tho !!!!!

    ReplyDelete