Sunday 17 December 2017

Hls xmas match emerald jade

Got to the 37 club in plenty of time for the draw and some good banter flying round nice to see some old faces. There were 33 fishing I think spread over 3 pools everyone wanted jade as it’s full of skimmers I was also hoping for jade went into the draw quite late and pulled 2 on jade lovely nice ish corner peg the best news was big mouth phil beards was other end of the complexπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ and I thought I would easily take a pound off him and Shaun larkham !!!! 
I was penned in by nice pair of coffin dodgers lovely blokes didn’t know there names and I could see steve king on the point least I could keep an eye on him. 
Plan was fish expanders over micro short at top 4 and maybe top 6 corn down the edge at 13m and maggot to the aireator also 13m at the all in I fed a small cup micro top 4 and pinged some mags to the aireator with the catty and some corn down the left went in on expander at top 4 for 15 fruitless minutes all the while pinging mags at the aireator and corn down the left periodically so next step cad pot a few micros and expands at top 6 15 mins not a sniff so looked like I was gonna have to go to aireator which I didn’t want to because of lack of space behind me I had to double break down my pole on the 6 and 7 joint every time 😱😱😱 having a look round only one I could see catching was steve 🀴 on the point bagging on small skimmers with the odd better one right hope this mag line bloody works I thought to myself πŸ€” and it did stayed on this line for most of the match putting 36 skimmers in the net from 2 oz to 3lb lovely plenty of bites I did land a carp of that line aswell but as soon as steve saw me have a carp he was down his edge and into one then me being my competitive self tried to get one and me and steve had a good battle with the silvers and the carp where I should have just stuck it out for silvers but all the while we had a bit of banter as he lost a foul hooker and sneaked another in his net without me noticing but still was a good day I did have a carp on the corn down the edge but then wasted time trying to get another. So at the weigh in I’ve put 19.15 of silvers and 12.13 of carp on the scales but unfortunately steve won the battle 😩😩😩 never mind was a good day back to the 37 club for prizes which were good I won a crate of beer box of biscuit and some after eights and 2 nuggets to be fair big mouth give him his due payed up instantly meanwhile sneaky shaun larkham was trying to get out of the pound eventually after a good battle I prized it off him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I have enjoyed my time with the hls and wish them all the best. I am not rejoining next year as have a busy year ahead and only fished with them a couple of times this year. Hope everyone had a great weekend thanks for reading FISH ON !!!!🎣🎣🎣

No comments:

Post a Comment