Sunday 1 April 2018

Sedges last rnd silvers

After last weeks woes hoped for a better day today was up bright and early and felt optimistic!!!!
Got to the fishery lil bit of sunshine and cloudy no wind wanted to draw on brick and got my wish peg 15 lovely for company had jonny page who was one of 10 in contention to win the series 

Further up was Jess Jordan we all had some good banter was quite happy with my peg as 16 was empty and I felt confident of a few.
At the all in fed a small helping of micros and expanders at 14.5 m and a small ball gb and mags at 10m chucked the gb feeder out triple maggot missed a bite straight away!!but jess was straight into fish on the pole then jonny page so I followed suit I had a lovely hour on the longline putting 3 proper skimmers in the net one small one and a cruician thought I was gonna empty it then it died really struggled to get a bite on anything rest of the day except carp 😱😱😱😱😱😡😡😡 so usual story at the moment for me I’ve had the worse winter yet fishing !!!! I weighed in 9.14 pagey had 14 then Jess had 24 pound and won the match. Well done. John fuidge won the series overall he’s been on fire lately well done mate. So was there any consolation not really I had a double or quits with matt Thomas for £4 or nothing just scraped that one had to pay nuggets to a few others tho as per usual and managed to get one off Shane Pope . Glad it’s over I’ve had a shocking series I just wanna forget. And if thing couldn’t get any worse I’m writing this from my broke down van on the way home waiting for aa who are saying someone will get me at 735 pm 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😱😱😱😱😱 goin Cyprus Wednesday hopefully come back refreshed and get my head back into my fishing !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment