Sunday 26 February 2017

Sedges rnd 3 silvers series

 Here was my peg for the day 37 tile lake. Speaking to the lads it hasn't fished that well in the last couple of rounds but I felt confident of a few. The wind was coming left to right and slightly in my face and it was supposed to get worse as the day went on. And that it did indeed!!! So change of plan for me I thought fish the pole early and when it gets unfishable switch to the tip . The horn sounded and I fed 2 lines at 13m one with gb and pinky other with micros with a few 4mms.i also fed a line at top 4 with mags and pinky in the hope of small roach eel or anything really. Went in on the pellet line for 40 mins without a sniff so switched to the gb line and missed a bite straight away so persevered on that line and finally had a small skimmer. By this time Simon ryal on my left had a small tench and good skimmer on the tip glyn Wycombe on my right was also catching small skimmers on the tip. So I kept switching my lines to no avail and the wind picked up so went on the tip couldn't get a bite I sat on the tip for a while trying to figure out what to do kept trying the pole lines with nothing to show for my efforts!!right re clipped the tip rod sent out 6 feeder fulls and sat on it Simon was taking the mick and laughing at me but he did have the right to as I opened my big mouth before the match saying I would take some easy points off him !!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ after 20 mins or so the tip went round and I was in another small skimmer was hoping for more but it was really slow the wind was pushing hard left to right tried to go on my pole lines a couple of times but couldn't present the bait properly. I even re plumbed and put in an edge line in the hope of something anything!!!! I added one more small skimmer and weighed in 2 pound dead which was last in section. So the wheels fell off today this was my worst result this year in hindsight should've gone on the tip all day but don't think it would of made much difference Simon weighed 6 pound and glyn weighed 3. Jon fuidge won are section with around 12 pound ish I think but we could hear him moaning from the start !!😜😜also my 3 pals beat me today winning some of there quids back that I've taken off them in previous weeks well done jonny page who won his section with 12 pound and Wayne staples with 6 pound mark Thorne with 3 pound !!!!! Onwards and upwards sedges again next week hope for a better draw and no wind !!! Hope everyone had a good day and thanks for reading πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment