Sunday 5 February 2017

Sedges rnd 2 silvers series

Well today sedges again the weather looked ok for it as long as the wind didn't pick up too much.cup of tea chat with the lads. Draw time I scrambled somewhere near the front fought my way in to the bucket of dreams!!! Pulled out peg 15 brick lake (2 along from last week) right in the middle of the lake I fancied it for a few fish until 2 anglers rocked up either side of me. So plan of attack same as last week gb and pinky line 13m at 11o clock and pellets 13m at 1 o'clock. Also gb feeder 16 hook this week for double pinky tipped with a big juicey white maggot  at the all in fed my 2 lines and chucked out the feeder poured a brew first slurp and the tips twitching boom nice little skimmer to save the blank. Straight back out after 5 mins had a little knock but nothing out again and had a better skimmer of around a pound come on!!!  Out again and it flew round proper un getting on for 2 pound ooosh then it went a bit quite so 40 mins in have a look on the pole as the 2 to my left were catching steady but small stamp fish. Couldn't get a bite over the gb and pinky line all day kept trying it and feeding it but nothingπŸ™πŸ™ so on to the pellet line kept cad potting in micros and a few 4mm expanders and caught in little spells of fish on this line but they kept backing off didn't want to chase them to 16m so just kept switching to fishing on my feed and just past it but had to keep resting the line. So flicked between the tip and this line for the rest of the day putting odd fish in the net all skimmers from 4 oz to a pound. Nice days fishing had 17 skimmers for 14.07 winning the section comfortably and second on the lake and I think 3rd overall chap called Nigel won are lake with 14.10 and Jamie parkhouse won tile with 16 pound I think giving my mate mark Thorne a section default win (love a default ) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but him and Wayne had to give me a pound and jonny page writ me an I owe u πŸ‘Šbut he did well also winning his section with 12 pound  look forward to the next round in 3 weeks hope everyone had a nice day and tight lines to all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸŸπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

No comments:

Post a Comment