Monday 17 April 2017

Avalon and summerlane

Well booked on to Avalon with jonny page to stand in for drop outs on the final round of there teams of 3.
So rocked up late we were last in the draw and put me on peg 37 vic said u should have a few from there today. 
So that's what I had to go at. Plan of attack was bomb and pellet to far bank and pellet wag if they came shallow and anything that swims rig at 13m ish and a couple of edge lines. At the all in fed my lines chucked the bomb out was getting the odd liner but no proper bites oh dear had a look on the wag nothing doin there oh dear again. My next door neighbour had two carp to the island and then went on his pole and started catching big skimmers I thought il have some of that 1st put in bumped one then couldn't get a bite on it. 😫😫😫tried me edges nothing doin oh dear what am I gonna do. Took a step back and set up gb feeder chucked across and had the smallest carp I've ever seen at the venue I was lucky if it was 12 oz 😑😑😑. So stuck at that for a while nothing doing went back on pole at 13 m and had a skimmer again the smallest skimmer I've seen at the venue. Kept trying the edges gb feeder and pole lines to no avail what so ever. Looked like most people were struggling but people I could see all had more than me so I completely shit out!!  The horn went I tipped my 2 huge fish back then proceeded to make one of the quickest exits in match fishing history. All out was at 4 I was in Tesco express buying cider at 5 !!! Was gonna get some rope but they didn't have any !!!!!πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺhere's another picture of my fishless edge!!! Oh yeah had to dish 2 pound coins out also to lee Williams and jonny page 😑πŸ˜ͺ😫😫.
So in huff all last night and this morning decided to have the afternoon down my local summerlane if I didn't catch here I was gonna take up golf or get a rope !!! Turned up and it was busy managed to get on peg 10
 Lovely chuck to the reeds on the method I fished from 330 to 730 the sport wasn't mental but enough I finished the evening with 8 fish for around 60 pound with 3 doubles and one of them a nice ghostie. Thank god for that I can still catch fish and no need for the rope !!! Next week I'm goin to the glebe for a 2nd attempt at golden reel can't wait looks like an awesome fishery. Thanks for reading tight lines 🎣🎣🎣🐟🐟🐟πŸ˜ͺπŸ˜ͺ😜😜

No comments:

Post a Comment