Sunday 27 May 2018

Mmt the glebe

Well woke up late loaded the car and rushed to the fishery dreaming of peg 1 lake 1 made it in time quite far back in the que tho drew 110 pool 8 corner peg 😎😎😎 on arrival wind was blowing in opposite corner not great😳😳and Kerry kirkwood in there thought oh dear just have a days fishing and get your head down I thought !!!! 
Plan was pellet wag and bomb to rope two edge lines one at top 7 and one at 14.5m and I set up a deck rig and shallow rig at top 6 in open water. At the horn fired 2 pouch full of 6mm chucked the bomb and put 1 pot on my edge lines and 5 balls of gb  at top 6 which u are aloud to do here strange but true !!!and started pinging the caster over it like a machine πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ. Anyway once I finished feeding my lines I got on the wag and started thrashing the granny out of it but nothing was happening half hour in now I was struggling matey to my left was emptying it 😱😱 so I tried my edges had one foul hooker on the long line. Then I saw a swirl on the caster 😬😬😬 let’s have it I thought πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž I pretty much stayed on this line all day putting fish in the net from 2 pound to 8 pound had really nice day after getting bashed up on my last 2 outings πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ at the end my clicker said 130 and so did mateys next door but I new he had more and I over clicked a bit as didn’t wanna go over in my nets but he did convince me I’d beat him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Kerry kirkwood packed up with hour and a bit to go then he just sat on his box watching me 😳😳😳 probably thought look at that idiot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but he enjoyed the show anyway mateys clicker worked better than mine I had 109.12 and he had 142 😱😱 and I hung around for results as I thought I may get section by default but didn’t πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ waste of time even had a pic god damn I’m ugly 
Photographer was rubbish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ anyway here’s the weigh sheet
Least I caught a few!!!! At last and off on honey moon Tuesday can’t wait whoop whoop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ gonna sneak in a travel rod and my hook length box tho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ thanks for reading hope everyone had a wonderful weekend πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment