Tuesday 5 June 2018

(Backup) Kos kademena little harbour by hotel

Had a little window of opportunity to wet a line around 630 ish one evening can’t remember which night but sun was shining bit breezy gets down harbour no one fishing little look over the edge and could see some small stuff moving about so set up Drennan pellet wag size 12 kaizen guru hook keep it simple stolen bread from lunch. First drop bread gone no fish second drop same again 😑😑😑 third drop mrs sun hat blows in water so bout 10 chucks managed to retrieve it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ anyway after that got my head down and me and the mrs took in turns catching these pretty little spikey things 
They do fight quite well but as the bread dries out gets harder to mould round hook so we had a few fish and was quite enjoyable but frustrating as they have quite boney mouths and probably hook 1 in 5 bite 😱😱😱 never mind an hour had passed without a cocktail going down !!!! So back for swim shower tea and 🍹 yum yum .
2nd attempt on arrival to my favourite end peg on the harbour someone on there 😑😑😱😱 but he was ok he let me fish next to him and check his rig out he was using to sets of tiny trebles above were two shot and home made wag with some cheesy smelling paste right let’s have it then Pedro!!! Had a few chucks and was struggling ped was getting one a bung nearly then I realised I left my little mossella bag at the room with all my bits and bobs in πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ Pedro did give me one of his trebles rigs but I needed a float so off I went even got my new friend ped a bottle of water πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I came back ped loved his water gave me some paste and I sorted my rig out guru 16 xs this time then me and ped were fish for fish Upto 12oz but I helped him fill his little fish box up 

A good evening and a bit of a laugh with a language Barrier but fishing got us through it πŸ‘ FairPlay to ped good job I kept my mouth shut cos he would’ve took a pound off me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
That was that had a great time away and got  a couple of hours fishing in πŸ‘πŸ‘ home now need to do some prep and sort myself out now hope everyone’s had a great week thanks for reading πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

No comments:

Post a Comment