Friday 18 May 2018

Summerlanomania 2 and acorn evening

First of all I won’t bore u too much with summer lane but expectations were high as mark thorne been bagging down there most evenings and fishing 1 till 7 thought we had a good chance !!! I wanted any of the flyers 1 10 11 13 or 18 being the organiser I had last one in the bag peg 3 was last in there 😱😱😱and I was not happy carp live down the right edge but it’s snaggy as hell. So the margin pole came out first time this year!!! Any way I set up a mini method thought I could snare a couple of skimmers on it chucked it short 18 to 20 m at the all in and started moaning and I only managed to moan 2 carp straight on in the first hour πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ usual thought I was gonna empty it then not another sniff on that !!! So I went down the edge😬😬😬😬 loads a bites but only landed one more from the snag pit and lots of swearing went on. Fair play tom thick smashed the match with 98 pound on pellet wag off un fancied peg 7 well done 

There’s the results highlight of the day was John Dursley telling a bloke with a camera to jog on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So onwards an upwards been looking forward to acorn evening matches for a while now so managed to book on with dangerous dan who ran the match very well. On arrival was greeted by all the usual suspects lil chat with Walshy the paste and then a small crowd was forming around tom thick who was elasticating his pole and making and attaching rigs usual banter was flowing out of him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!! Into the draw quite early fancied anywhere house side of the far bridges and was happy with peg 4 

With walshy to my right on peg 2 pound bet was placed tom thick wanted another from me peg 9 so I could see him again and even Matt roden wanted 1 and had a pre arranged one with Ivan currie after giving him some stick on fb πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ could be an expensive night 😬 anyway plan was expander over micros far bank if needed (didn’t even look) as I wanted the fish to come to me!! Paste down both edges and caster shallow out the hand at top 6 !! At the all in started pinging like a machine πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ went down edge and had one straight away only a lil babber about 2 pound but very welcome then down left edge little crusian lovely then started getting bitted out with small fish attacking the paste so out on the caster 
I had one pretty quick and then it was tough I stuck at it just getting the odd fish off my lines maybe I should have gone across but didn’t wanna ruin them coming to the caster. I did have a bit of mare losing a few fish at the net pulling too hard and a couple of foulers which in the end has cost me dear !!!!! But it did seem that most had struggled tom thick was having a few and steve Rolfe behind me was emptying it apparently on 39 so didn’t think I’d done any good at all walshy was getting the odd fish all match so thought id have to give him a nugget he said he had about 4o pound my clicker said 41 and I had skimmer and crusian that I didn’t allow for walshy was quite close with his weight but I wasn’t I had 50.2 I thought for knowhere but I was (2nd to tom thick all the way round the weigh in then we got to 39 😬😬😬 his first net was 27 so he needed 24 to beat me and he did 😒😒😒 FairPlay he had loadsa fish but they were all quite small I did call him a wanker for beating me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but he took with a smile as it was intended πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘and that was that 3rd out of 16 they weren’t really having it as the weights proved 
Was a good evening and even managed Ivan’s pound which he pre enveloped for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No fishing this weekend 😒😒 but next week I will be dabbling at gold valley in uk champs and glebe again for maver match this 🀞🀞🀞 to land on a shed load !!!! Thanks for reading hope everyone’s had a good week !!!πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

No comments:

Post a Comment