Tuesday 1 August 2017

Shiplate mainlake open

Finally managed to get on a shiplate open for there late start late finish match on Sunday. There was talks before the match of records being broken and all sorts usual bit of banter with venue regular steve Howell or Jamie Hughes as I call him!!!!! Nice chat with dave white dave romain and Mark wynne trying to get some info for next week at barston they were very helpful and friendly as usual. So in to the draw peg 4 titch Williams won if there on Thursday before so bit of pressure plan was fish the tip long with method feeder and edge line .at the all in I fed my edge and pinged some caster at top 5 and then chucked the feeder out with nothing to show for it after an hour I tried my caster line Rudd Rudd and Rudd so left that alone then went down the right in front of the tree and started catching and losing carp big ones too !!! I've caught on the deck and shallow there I couldn't keep them
Up or down probably something to do with my feeding pattern πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” but decided that was my best line stayed there most of the day come the end I've weighed 90.6 for knowhere really but an enjoyable day and learnt a bit I've lost probably 10 to 15 big fish today some foul hookers and some me pulling too hard 😑😑😑😑😫😫😫. Oh well it was a learner well done to mark wynne who took the match record 258 pound and all the framers. I had to give a pound to pagey who had 134 pound off peg 1 but he had a few pound deducted cos he went over in his netπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
I've not done any blogs lately as not too much to report I qualified for sedges top kit final and had 2 Sundays off but been getting my fix Monday nights me and few mates been having some small knock ups at Ambleside the first one I scraped 26 pound together for second I think no money😫😫 2nd one I won with 46 pound and last night won again with 34 pound!!! But that's just a bit of fun with some good mates. Roll on barston mmt Sunday get my ass whipped by the pros but u never know one day I may draw on some fish and not mess it up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment