Tuesday 29 August 2017

Sedges top kit final

Been looking forward to this one for a few weeks nice simple fishing.
Into the draw I wanted 40 as did most I think so gone in pulled 35 oh well middle of the lake have a days fishing and the weather was nice 
Plan was shallow pellet as long as I could to the left meat tight down the left soft pellet down middle and worm over gb down the right.
For company had big bob gullick on my left who I layed down the pound challenge night before!!! And Jon dursley to my right had a good bit of banter with bob throughout the day. Any way start shallow for an hour was the plan but I was getting roached out I stuck with it tho and managed a nice carp about 8 pound lovely stuck on the shallow line but nothing worthy was fourth coming so went on the deck with 6mm expander and caught steady for a couple of hours small skimmers and carp to 13.8. At this point I was a fair way ahead of my neighbour but new he would finish strong I just hoped I could keep it up but then 230 came along 2 hours left and I lost a foul hooker and everything turned into a calamity!!! Jonny page walked by with an 18 pound monster said it was his second bite and it was hard then all I could hear was mr gullicks splashing carp and I could not get a bite I snuck a couple out of my right margin then all I could get was liners and foul hookers on all the lines tried shallow and got roached out!!!! Come the end I new mr g had done me as he had 3 weighers and said he had about 90 pound turned out he had over a ton and I had a measley 57 pound which wasn't too bad on are bank but I was around 20 pound away from framing (top 4 ) so never mind jonny page didn't bother weighing in and done a flyer not coughing up £5 😂😂😂 and I gave a shiney one to bob well done mate bob got second and ziggy won it off the flyer well done zig never mind onwards and upwards shiplate teams of 3 in a couple of weeks can't wait !!!! I had a nice day and caught a few fish all u can ask for really just a few more needed I did learn a bit and in hindsight did too much with the little space I had to work In really think that's why last two hours were pour 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 thanks for reading hope everyone had a good bank holiday weekend 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣

No comments:

Post a Comment