Sunday 24 September 2017

Culpins calamities autumn series rnd 1

Landsend was first venue of my first series running before I start just like to thank Tony rixon for guesting today for Martin hale and for picking the pegs for us as he knows the venue well and to ron starks admin skills 👍👍👍 
17 booked on and we were spread across lakes 1 and 3 
2 sections of 6 and 1 of 5 . Into the draw last and I've pulled 28 specie never fished this lake before but just had the attitude of there prestty much the same so plan was banded pellet across meat down the left to the pallet and mags over gb to right pallet and a top 6 line on the deck with pellets . At the all in I've fed all the lines and started chucking an 8mm banded around in a couple of spots after 10 mins of waving it around fish on and In The net around 7 pound lovely bit of feed and try again. But not a lot was happening so I went down the middle on expanders just some tiny roach and small skimmers. Had a look down the left on the meat and this is where the damage was done took 7 good fish from the left hand edge not fast and furious just slow and steady then it died tried the right was getting bitted out tiny perch and between 130 and 230 couldn't get a bite anywhere so I thought sh t or bust I put 5 pots full of groundbait and 6 mms down middle and persisted trying to get bites from my other areas but nothing was happening last hour now and it's started bubbling down middle so 6mm expander on the hook and finished the day off with 4 more carp lovely didn't think I'd have enough for anywhere really just a nice days fishing bit frustrating at times. I thought lake 3 would win the match but weighed are 6 pegs in and Adrian Jeffries was winning with 91 pound and I didn't think I'd have that but round to me and I've tipped the scales to 94 pound bargain section win nice start 👍👍 then word came down from the other lake it's fished rock hard emma drysdale had top weight of 60 odd pound winner winner chicken dinner won the match lovely and claimed some nuggets Wayne staples mark Thorne jonny page steve Howell lee Phillips  and Tony rixon 😂😃😃😃😃😃 only gutter was having to go halves on the winnings with 🥜 steve Howell but he did pay for me dinner the other week with his winnings so swings and roundabouts 😃😃 hope everyone enjoyed the day and it wasn't too much of a calamity only the moaning from emma drysdale about the scales but just a lil teething problem will be sorted next time  looking forward to round 2 sedges brick in 2 weeks and am looking for 2 subs 1 for Adrian Jeffries and Simon ryall if u would like to fish pls get in touch many thanks to everyone for coming and thanks for reading hope u all had a great weekend 🎣🎣🎣

No comments:

Post a Comment