Sunday 10 September 2017

Sedges brick short notice open

Well unfortunately the shiplate teams of 3 had been cancelled on Wednesday due to start today so I called my team mates and a few lads and then booked sedges brick lake then went out of my way to fill it which I did and then was let down by 3 at 8am this morning 😡😡😡😡 never mind!!! Weather didn't look great just hoped to have a days fishing the wind was howling down the bottom end of the lake into pegs 10 and 11. So that's where I wanted to draw but no such luck but I did draw another corner peg 20 I was quite happy with that. Basically I fished my peg all wrong as never had it before I started off ok had a couple of skimmers then foul hooked carp and to be honest I had a bit of a mare lost 7 or 8 carp they came in my edge too late and that was that really I put 46 pound odd on the scales and 6 pound of that were silvers on the plus side tho me and steve Howell(Jamie Hughes)  decided we would share if we won and FairPlay to him he kept his end of the deal he won the silvers with 22 pound so he gave me half his money and a pound 😂😂 he was distraught and I think he's having withdrawals from shiplate 😱😱😱😂😂😂 any way I had to give a pound to steve Sewell he just missed the money by 2 oz but was 3rd on the day and I had to give my team mate mark Thorne a pound and he won the match with 95 pound I also had to give shane pope a pound for beating me on the silvers never mind he took over doing the board for me as I nearly took 10 pound off his overall weight which wasn't much anyway 😂😂😂 think most people enjoyed the day we had a good laugh and I did take a pound of lee des Phillips off the next peg again 😂😂😂
Any way my mrs says thanks for the fish n chips mr Howell as you paid for my family's tea tonight mate cheers. I'm gonna try and run a small series on the dates we were supposed to fish shiplate I will post around once I've confirmed venues and stuff here's the results 
Big thanks to sedges for taking us at short notice 👍👍 thanks to everyone who turned up and hope everyone reading had a great weekend.
I'm off to Walters lake south cerney on Thursday for our chairmans cup hopefully have a few nice to have a day off work !!!!!!😃😃😃😃🎣🎣🎣🎣

No comments:

Post a Comment