Friday 15 September 2017

Weston aa chairmans cup away day

Been looking forward to a day off work and a days fishing we hoped that Walters lake south cerney would fish better than last time as most struggledπŸ€”πŸ€”.
Anyway most of us made it to the fishery on time but unfortunately 3 got proper stuck in the jam and ended up turning round and emptied plantation!!!! So I was £2 down already 😜😜. But anyway bit of breakfast nice but not enough probably a 2 on the rixon scale πŸ‘πŸ‘ we had the middle run again and we all wanted to draw the far end after sum good banter in the car park it was draw time I went in first pulled 13 white on arrival I was quite happy as had had a gap in the islands. Plan was method over there with micros and a white bandem to start I also plumbed up top 6 and 2 edges at the all in I fed 5 satsumas via the cup and constantly chucked 4 or 5 casters over it after an hour and two lost fish on the method I went in over gb double maggot and float buried in the second hour I put about a pound of tiny roach and perch in the net probably 20 fish or so I kept at this for a bit longer still pinging caster but I changed hook bait to juicy worm head to try and gain better fish had a couple more perch then a foul hooked football shaped carp of about 4 pound went in the net bargain straight out again on the deck for now !!! Had a couple more in the mouth tho this time then started getting the shallow signs lot of bubbles the odd swirl and a lot of liners right it's time out came the shallow rig I don't mess around they will have it or they won't πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š still pinging like a machine with my left armπŸ’ͺ treble caster size 16 xs hook to 0.15 fluro to 0.17 fluro mainline and a des 🚒 inline dibber 5x 12 white hydro started of at 18 inches but this was too deep as had two foul hookers shallower up to aroun 12 inches and so it began wasn't fast and furious but little spells off two or 3 fish had to go back on the deck a couple of times but still caught there! !! Funny fish there's a lot of football mirrors in there around 4 to 7 pound and they fight like stink !!! There was white hydro flying around me peg to the far bank and all over the place πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ and still pinging the casters in trying to que them up had a bit of a mental spell with about an hour to go I dropped me bait right in front of a big common and he took it like a dream it fought like a Trojan he came to my net at least 6 times and every time I went for it he just said bye πŸ‘‹ and swam off the other way I had a bit of a moment with my reserve landing net handle it's 3m not 4m went to net the fish and virtually threw it in as I'm used to a 4 m but that ones at the doctors 😱😱😱😱 anyway I eventually netted the fish and my right arm was aching  but I carried on pinging and catching well I didn't Even go down my edges !!!! I did run out of caster with 30 mins to go so jumped off the box and pinched some off shane pope thanks had a few more and finished with another big common lovely my clicker said 92 pound I'm sure there is something wrong with it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ word was that no one had a ton so thought I was in with a shout jonny page was on the wind up said he had 60 pound 😫but jonny had 154 pound ray bass had a ton I thought I may get 3rd or second so my silvers went 2 pound net limit was 100 pound today and after being helped out with my net I thought oh dear first way was 43 pound dead second weigh was 57 dead I was a very lucky boy with exactly a ton in one net and my other net had about 48 pound so I ended up having to give the man a fiver well done mate. But never mind I won a pound of steve Howell and shane pope a fiver off matt Thomas and a pound and some good banter with Lewis jones the banter was good at the lake but when we got to the toby carvery we were in stitches we had a great laugh with all the lads a good feed and then a horrible drive home. It was a great day thanks to shane pope for organising it (shoulda gone todber) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ here's the weigh sheet 
My second 150 pound weight this year feels good and feel like I'm getting somewhere always learning!!!
Right guys I'm running a small series as shiplate teams of 3 cancelled I got 8 spaces available 1st come first served give me a call or msg here's what it's all about  
Thanks for reading πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Entry is £30 and £20 per match it 100 per cent pay out and I'm only doing it as shiplate off  it should be a good laugh and some good fishing 

No comments:

Post a Comment