Sunday 3 September 2017

Shiplate squircle open match

Well booked on this one with short notice didn't know what to do and a few pals were on it and I've been quite critical of people fishing this pool so I thought I better fish it before opening my mouth any more!!!!
No pics today cos it was quite wet !!! So had a couple of side bets lee (des) Phillips and tom (moley) Wheatley. £ was on πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ into the draw pulled peg 8 on the straight on arrival to the peg I was greeted with about 10 m across so I tried to plumb a few spots across this didn't go well snagged up lost whole rig and plummet πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ finally found a spot over there which I thought was clear. Did a line down the middle and left hand edge. Long story short I've gone across had a small carp about a pound then more calamities with two messed up rigs so pretty much scrapped that line I then went down the middle fishing double mag over the mighty tom thick gb I then caught steady on this line all day catching carp gold fish cruisians and roach from 4 oz to a pound had a lil run at the end of small carp and at the scales I put on 29.12 which was enough for third on the day a nice lil pick up well done Julian pinkett winning with 40 odd pound and Gordon (golly) jones on 2nd. Unlucky des and moley cheers for the nuggets πŸ˜‚that's the ones that got nicked from van the other night πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š so that was that stopped off for pappas fish n chips on way home lovely next week it shiplate teams of 3 can't wait for that team the good the bad and the ugly il leave u to decide who's who !!!  
Thanks for reading hope everyone had an awesome weekend πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Oh one more thing if your confidence is down and u need a few bites or u wanna take the kids go on the squircle at shiplate farm il be honest it's not my cuppa tea but I have enjoyed the day even in the horrendous weather !!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment