Tuesday 24 July 2018

Bit of all sorts!!!!

Sorry for not blogging too much lately I thought I’d give u all a rest !!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ truth is I been flat out at work rushing from job to bloody job and squeezing in fishing where are I can and having some time with the family. Any way first up was the last match of the acorn evening matches only 10 for this god knows why as it’s awesome down there think the match can be won from anywhere really and I was just getting warmed up down there šŸ˜œšŸ˜œ!!! Anyway good bit of banter with matt roden and walshy and a few others then in to the draw and I drew 18 on the back straight 

 idn’t really fancy it but I stayed positive and stuck to the plan caster shallow at top set plus 3 and pellet over pellet down the 2 edges. At the all in slam dunked some pellets down the edges and started pinging in the casters like a machine šŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ quick go down the left had a quick fish and then lost a foul hooker and there were signs on the caster so went for it really stayed on it most of the match fishing 4 inches deep putting a few fish in the net not fast and furious just little spells of 2 or 3 fish then had to wait for the next spell really I do enjoy fishing this method. Vic bush to my right seemed to be getting one a bung down his edge and thought he would definitely beat me and talk was everyone was catching a few! I just kept my head down and persisted with it!!! At the weigh in it was a close match and I went over in one of me nets quite difficult when it’s 40 pound limit !!!
That was that 2nd again but enjoyed the night never the less took a few nuggets off the lads and finally had to give walshy one back šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ thanks to dan at Cadbury and acorn fishery for letting us fish I vote keep going next year till it’s too dark !!!! 
Onto the next one uk champs at hayfield lakes in Doncaster rnd 3 was looking forward to going to this northern Mecca off a fishery 3 and half hour drive mind 200 miles roughly but hey ho didn’t really know where I wanted to draw but would’ve been happy with island chuck !! But never had one drew 58 on Danny’s island lake where fisho was held a few days before and I was 4 pegs from where Andy power was if that helps anyone 

Basically an all out pellet approach with some speacial g paste for the conker I was sandwiched between Stuart lister and dan white and to be honest I’ve had a mare all match I’ve started short with pellets on the deck catching a couple of bream and Stuart to my left having carp then dan to my right has gone long shallow catching well so I followed suit but I was only getting the odd fish and they were small and I’ve struggled all day really last hour and half I’ve gone down edge foul hooked one lost it then nothing else there so just stayed shallow last hour at 14.5m ended catching a couple but way off dans pace !!!! Think I ended up with 30 something only beating 2 in my section šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢ never mind it was good experience and definitely learnt a few things dan won the section with 91 pound I think and Stewart had 40 something to my left so must try harder !!!on to the next won
Golden reel at larford fancied a draw on the specie lake or the first 10 match lake pegs but drew 68 on specie on arrival the peg had a really steep bank behind me but there was cruising fish everywhere and they weren’t small šŸ‹ !!! On plumbing up all in front of me short was really snaggy !!! So plan was start on pellet shallow at 14.5m first 3 slaps and it’s buried but soon came off next gonand another one on landed that one tho šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž then again but this time was skimmer then it died and the struggle began I’ve thrashed the pellet wag for a couple of hours only having 2 carp tried the bomb over it for nothing and even chucked the method really long but nothing I cupped a load of gb in at 14.5m slightly to the right away from my shallow line and started catching a few skimmers on the corn but all the time I’d been pinging pellets over my shallow line and into the last hour now and I seen a boil on the pellets so out I went slap slap slap fish on had a few on it last hour but not enough !!! 61 pound for knowhere again didn’t hang about for section results probably grim reading šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ never mind still a nice day !!!! I only got one more big match this year at the minute that is barston for final rnd of uk champs can’t wait to get back up there hope for a flyer šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž. Also me and some mates been having some Monday night knock ups at Ambleside or Jurassic Park as I like to call been doing pants at that too but good crack with the lads 


That was larford!!! šŸ˜‚

That was somewhere šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ around 30lb on the middy m2 with 30 elastic on single corn šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment