Monday 9 July 2018

Summerlane eve sweep rnd 6 😬😬

Going in to this match I was top of the league but it was close behind with Thorney one point behind and Chris zsacks just behind him. 
This was before the match as u can see I was raring to go πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s Wayne staples in the back ground with his mrs top on 😜 anyway a good draw was needed fancied 6 7 or 8 and was not dissatisfied when 2nd from last I pulled peg 7 it’s a good area with usually a few skimmers around !!!! Plan was worm over gb at 13 m expander over micros same range but at 2 o clock and a meat line as left over from viaduct the meat line I fed heavy to attract carp really hopefully keep them away from my other lines I only looked on it ones to no avail. At the all in I fed my lines and chucked the method out for 30 mins had a few liners missed one then had one on only for it to come off at the net 😑😑😑 Thorney went off like a rocket on 10 but he wasn’t in my section so didn’t really care so pole time now could see fizzing on the Gb now small bit of worm on the hook with a white caster and it buried straight away small skimmer lovely then a bootlace and then started bumping fish but think it was scatty roach😱😱but then I got my head down and started to get the odd skimmer to two pound lovely I kept holding them up for my Australian pal Sam gooday Johnson over on 2 who was in my section πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ just to let him know 😎😎 anyway it wasn’t hectic just the odd fish till the end really I just hoped I done enough for the section 🀞🀞 Sam had 9 pound in peg 2 Ron had 3 pound in peg 4 and James red stone (20pounder) didn’t bother troubling the scales so as it turned out I pissed the section and match with 15.2 of skimmers 3 eels and a roach I hooked 3 carp throughout the evening so not too bad !!!!
Really enjoyed the series this year had some good draws but still gotta catch them we’ve had some wicked banter throughout with a great bunch of lads luckily enough I’ve finally won this series as I’ve been very close for the last 3 years and that man Thorney usually pips me at the final hurdle 😳😳πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺbut not this time !!!!! 
Big thanks to fishing tackle warehouse sonubaits and fox/matrix for sponsoring the event means a lot to us all everyone in the series picked up a prize πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘


Really enjoying my fishing at the minute win or lose and that’s what it’s all about πŸ‘πŸ‘ if anyone wants to do this series next year u have to buy a club tab which is 35£ a year so that’s basically peg fee for 6 matches and series is a £10 and £10 pools each match with optional golden peg which didn’t get won so is goin towards prizes for Xmas match !!! Thanks for reading the Weston club has a good following now and the matches are great πŸ‘ 

No comments:

Post a Comment