Sunday 8 July 2018

Psv viaduct Campbell

Well booked on this yesterday afternoon after getting thumbs up off the boss ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I fancied 129 to 132 or 110 to 115 really into the draw 119 corner peg but wrong corner I thought!!!! 


Told myself before the match I’m gonna keep it simple but being the calamity that I am set up bomb rod pellet wag edge rig down to corner meat short pellet long deck and shallow after a few mins on the bomb that was boring could see fizzing long deck rig tried it but just liners and skimmer what fell off ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก out with the shallow rig to no avail slapping the granny out of it which is a bit foreign to me but I’m getting it slowly ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช!!!! Really struggling old happy bollox next door lee Waller was having a mare with foul hookers and what not !!!! But was beating me !! Had a look down edge took a 4 pounders but then nothing so went on bomb had 1 and then nothing๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ ratted out by small roach and odd skimmers on the meat line so here’s my chance to get going at this slapping game got my head down and went for it started catching a few ๐Ÿ˜Ž like I been doing it years ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ had little spells of 2 or 3 fish varying from 3 pound to 13lb mugged a few also smashed a top kit lost rig elastic hole sha bang on another top kit ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑproper calamity!!! Happiness packed up early and I managed a few more but thought I had around 80 pound probably for knowhere ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ when the scales reached me I tipped 111.06 lb more than I thought !! I asked what’s winning so far he said me bargain but with the whole other side to weigh didn’t think I would get anything but the section but I just sneaked in behind Alan Healy who was 2nd with117 pound and big Ryan who won with 150 odd think if I wasn’t such a calamity today I shoulda woulda coulda had more but if buts and maybes I’ve had a nice day got me money back plus a bit and 3rd on the day keep on framing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ thanks for reading summerlane finale tomorrow head to head me And the bagger Thorne for the prestige title ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!!!   Il prob mess that up too !!!!! Hope everyone’s had a good weekend #its coming home ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ๐Ÿด๓ ง๓ ข๓ ฅ๓ ฎ๓ ง๓ ฟ

No comments:

Post a Comment