Friday 2 June 2017

Acorn evening match 5

Usual rush round like a loon to get work done get kit and head to the fishery in time for the draw. 18 booked on tonight.mark Bartlett fishing again paul Nichols back and a few pals this week lee (des) Phillips.moley.martin Hale Sam Johnson few other people I've met through fishing but no ivan currie thought he must of been scared of giving me another pound 😜. Anyway into the draw I wanted anywhere but up the top as it's not done great in these evening matches. I pulled 38 wasn't too sure about the peg and confidence was falling out of me with the amount fishing tonight and then mr Bartlett rocked up next door who absolutely battered me from the next peg in the 1st match oh well do what I set out to do!!! That's Shawn kittridge across a peg up from where he beat me from last weekπŸ‘Š. Right plan was feed caster at top 5 and nick a couple down the edge to start at the all in fed a small ball of sensas black lake (all I had )down the edge with a few mags in. Pinged caster out in front like a machine from the off πŸ’ͺ 4 at a time and didn't do anything over the far bank as wanted to catch short as possible would only go over there if desperate! So first puttin down the edge twitch twitch boom a nice plump lil 4 pounder in the net settled me In nicely fed edge again and constantly spraying caster in front started to see signs of fish there. Had another look down the right but was getting ragged out by small fish😫😫right now it's time onto the hook put 2 whitish casters on and a dark one couple of minutes past by and boom an angry carp shot out me peg still feeding like a machine whilst playing the fish and a bit of banter with the England big carp supremo next door another one in the net the sport wasn't fast and furious but steady I kept changing depths to find quicker bites and I would get spells of 2 or 3 fish in quick succession.then nothing for what seemed like forever. First hour gone now and reckoned I had 25 pound in the net. Need more faster!!! The wind died off then and ripple stoped and the bites dried up a lil bit but undeterred those caster were going in!!!! I mugged a couple had a couple of roach and Rudd tried a bit deeper and struck a tiny perch out of the water poor lil fella. So back shallow and the fish started coming thick and fast and was getting some proper fish now upto 8 pound ish and smaller f1s in the mix I didn't care was having a nice evening. The last 15 mins couldn't get the rig back in quick enough was solid.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒso the all in was called and mark shouted have you seen anyone catching I said no not really not in numbers Adrian mercato came along and said he'd packed up early and that they struggled up the top mr kittridge didn't seem to be doin a lot all match and couldn't see many others so fingers crossed 🀞 didn't know what I had as lost count again and didn't get clicker out. I reckoned 60 to 70 but I'm rubbish with weights. So chucked the kit in the van and joined the weigh in des Phillips was leading the pack with 35 pound. Everyone saying I've won already what u got??? I went round with the weigh having a giggle and a bit of banter with everyone and it had fished rock hard compared to previous weeks!! But not for me 😜😜😜 everyone gathered around as I pulled my nets out silvers 1st had a pound of them then with me carp tipped the scales round to 90.10oz get in there was only 3 more to weigh but they didn't have enough thank god.i was using a Preston inline dibber 4x12 with Preston reflo fluro in 0.17 to a 0.15 bottom.guru xs 16 hook.all complemented by white hydro.
All in all was feeling very happy with the result it's taken me long enough but been getting closer every week took some welcome pound coins from Shawn kittridge sam Johnson lee Phillips and toby Parker cheers lads bit disappointed Ivan wasn't out to play hope all is well!!
So another great evening at acorn with some good lads and I've gone home with some achey arms and a big grin again and few notes in the wallet.
Fishing is brilliant when you win you feel amazing when your close to the frame you can try learn more and get yourself up there but only takes one or two bad matches and find yourself thinking golf shall I ???? Never !!!!!!! 😜😜😜😜thanks for reading 🎣🎣🎣🎣🎣🐟🐟🐟🐟🐟

No comments:

Post a Comment