Friday 26 May 2017

Acorn evening match 4

Well nearly through a full stressful week at work it was time for an evening doing what I love ❤️.
Weather been scorching been rushing round everywhere job to job blah blah blah 🎻🎻🎻🎻
Rushed home got me gear and rushed to the lovely acorn fishery just on the out skirts of yatton 
Feel I've been getting to grips with the venue getting better results the last few weeks so none of me regular fishing pals were in tonight sam Johnson working and lee Phillips decided to dig hole in his garden and don't think he was aloud out till it was sorted πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
So a pound with friend and Irish bagger Ivan currie (Ivan's angle) and I thought I got a spare one so challenged toby Parker top dog at Cadbury angling!!! Mine and Tobes weights been close in recent weeks so could be interesting in to the draw I've pulled out 35 I didn't care where I was as I was confident of catching anywhere as feel I figured it out last week so 95% of my approach was based on this. On arrival at my peg there was an old boy who had been fishing peg 34 all day and catching well down his left on paste so I would start down there where he left off while priming my main attack. I set up a rig for across one at top 5 and one for the right just be for the all in there was a bloke they call lobster in 33 decided to come over to me and start shouting across to venue regular Mike chapman 😑😑😑what u doin lobster ??? .
Any way I could see mike across on 2 shaun kitteridge just past him toby in the distance to the left and mark Walsh to my right. 
 At the all in just about ready cup of gb down the right start spraying bait at top 5 and a cup of pellet across. Then straight in with a big ball of paste down the right 2 twitches and then float buried boom black hydro doing the job nicely after a little scuffle an angry lil 4 pounder was in the net. Straight back down there I was.where there's one there's 2 I hoped float twitching but not burying and I struck and saw a baby carp come flying out literally a few oz oh dear I persisted with this for a few minutes but felt I was plagued with baby carp so try there later.. on to the top 5 couple of roach and Rudd straight away then carp and f1s were coming thick and fast had little spells of 2s and 3s and roach and tiny perch in between but they were all small averaging 2 pound and could see others catching and thought they were getting better fish except mike chapman who looked like he was tiddler bashing!!!! But stuck with it hoping the bigger ones would move in I did foul hook a couple which ruined my peg for a while but I worked through it and got the fish back in to the last hour now and every time I looked right mark Walsh looked to be catching well I just hoped I could get some proper fish. I kept plugging away and finally better stamp of fish arrived putting some nice 5 to 8 pounders in the net. The all in was called and I thought (hoped) I was somewhere near the top as I had a really busy enjoyable 3 hours fishing trashed 3 rigs which cost me a bit of time but that's fishing be prepared. I really didn't know what I had in my nets guessed over 60 but no clicker and can't count past 30 πŸ˜‚ packed away a bit lively and joined the weigh mike chapman peg 2 had put 114 pound well I not got that I thought let's hope for 2nd Shaun then weighed 89. 10 I don't think I've got that either oh well still happy with a nice evening toby then weighed in 55 ish I think 5 pound more than last time well done mate but cheers for the £ 😜. Got round to mr currie and he had a hard evening so another nugget was coming my way cheers iv πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ then mark Walsh missed out on the ton by a few oz. all on the paste. Bromsgrove and lobster had a few also then on to me did I have enough ????? Did I f....k!!!!!! Awesome fishing just needed a few more bigger ones I tipped the scales round to 80lb 9oz for 4th didn't care had a wicked evening with some top lads. Took home 2 shiny pound coins, a big smile and 2 achey arms one from feeding like a machine πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺother from hauling !!! Thanks for reading tight lines πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ‘Š

No comments:

Post a Comment