Thursday 18 May 2017

Acorn evening match 3

Rushed around like usual to get to the fishery in time pre arranged a pound with Ivan currie (Ivan's angle) Sam Johnson was back this week.so in to pay the monies how many fishing Tobes??? 8 maybe 10 he said ok there was no sign of paul Nichols or mark Bartlett tonight. Draw time peg 1 was golden peg I got in the draw 1st and pulled peg 17 meant nothing but mr Nichols won I think from this peg in the 1st match or very close to this peg !!!
On inspection there were fish showing all over the peg so the plan start across gently just cad pot a lil bit in and ping casters at top 5/6 and fish shallow also had a rig for either side edge. 10 to 6 and me and Sam Johnson were ready 
 Here was my peg  so the all in was called at 6 and across I went after 5 mins nothing to show for me efforts across except a couple of liners kept pinging caster at top 5 like a machine 💪💪👊and went down the edges as could see they were there after frustrating few mins of liners and a foul hooker coming off there was activity on the caster line so really needed it to work as I could see elastic being stretched from most pegs.
Slapped the caster in couple of nibbles then float buried I struck and a small Rudd came flying out the water !!!  In again carp this time but I got a bit excited and pulled to hard it came off least they were there I stuck at this line for the next hour putting 7 or 8 carp in the net a skimmer and a roach but then I ran out of caster only taking a pint with me left over from Sunday I'd fed it all and the bites were drying up I started feeding 4mm pellet over it now and down the edges but struggled really from then on in only taking a couple more fish one down the left also. As the weigh in came round 98 pound was winning off peg 1 I didn't have that know where near at the scales my fish went 54. 11 not too bad just enough to take a pound of mr Ivan currie and Sam Johnson tipped back so gotta couple of quid back and came 3rd I felt if I had more caster could of maybe got in the money (top 2 ) never mind a nice evenings fishing with some good lads beats watching emmerdale !!!!!!
 Sunday puts me at summerlane our local park lake this sees me organising my 1st match for the Weston club 🤞everyone has a good day thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment