Sunday 14 May 2017

Sedges top kit series rnd 1

Well only booked on this one earlier in the week I took the last spot in group a looking around this morning bob guilick the four acre brothers the claps alvin jones Nigel garret Jon fuidge Dominic Sullivan jonny page ziggy Jamie cook πŸ€”πŸ€”gonna be a tough one to crack oh well hope for a flyer!!!
Jumped in the draw quite early pulled peg 40 a corner that's a start. 
 So got to the peg no wind was all blowing down to 31 with ziggy on. Didn't really bother me still thought I had a chance πŸ˜ƒso as I'm setting up just getting some water for my pellets and caster slipped and dived in head first the whole of my right side was soaked I struggled to get out and just saved my phone nobody really saw me go but when I got out told jon fuidge who had a giggle and so did I I was ready for the all in with plenty of time to spare so jonny page and Dominic turned up bit of a chat they said don't fancy it here as no wind ziggy will do better !!! Undeterred I stuck to my plans bit cold and wet but sun was out .
Right edge was caster and chopped worm with worm on the hook left edge was meat over meat with a bit more meat and infront was pellet over pellet nice and simple at the all in fed my lines and went down the middle on pellet had a skimmer 2nd drop then foul hooked a roach but they all count πŸ˜‚then a carp then a skimmer then a carp and another carp they just kept coming between 4 to 8 pound bracket lovely so by 11 am I guessed I had 30 pound in the net I could hear Jon fuidge having a grumble (nothing new there)πŸ˜‚
Then it slowed up but I carried on this line plucking the odd fish out slow and steady. At 12 had a drop on the worm and caster line one missed bite then an eel. Tried the meat down the left nothing so kept feeding all the lines went on the pellet just plucking the odd fish out but at no speed. Felt every time I hooked one they would spook and take a while to come back. Then the wind changed banging into my corner felt cold but hoped it would help me I had a nice lil run of 3 on the meat line. Buy this time I guessed I had 60 pound in the net and didn't no what net limit was so legged it to get another net and my estimates are rubbish !!!!came back had two more on the meat and struggled again so back to the pellet switched between these two lines for the rest of the match just taking odd fish lost a couple of foul hookers and one shot off just before the horn was playing it for about 20 mins with arm ache and then the hook pulled 😑😑oh well hope I've done enough. Packed up pretty quick and caught up with the weigh the other side everyone asking what I had I said 70 to 80 but not sure finally got to me last but not least the best weight was 89 pound I really didn't think I had that but my silvers went 4.04 and my carp went 105.13 for total of 110.01 awesome couldn't believe it first ton of the year and a nice start to series 😊😊🐟🐟heres the weigh sheet 
 And here's the results and here's my lil envelope  Dominic Sullivan has got the picture of me and part of my winning bag you can see it on his blog caught short when he does it.
Thanks for reading hope u all had a good weekend πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŽ£πŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸŸπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

1 comment: