Friday 5 May 2017

Acorn evening match

Well didn't know I was gonna fish this match till lunch time so scrambled home got my kit and headed to the fishery. I've never fished it before but looked really good.into the draw I've pulled peg 12 didn't mean anything to me but it was a corner and had a nice edge either side and across was about 13.5m . I could see mark Bartlett to my right on 10 and just about see paul Nichols to my left on 17. Everyone else was a bit blurry!!! It all was a big rush from then on I scrambled 2 rigs together plumbed up sorted some bait gb pellets and paste.at the all in pinged a pouch full across and to my far right under the bush and potted in some gb to my left went across and was getting liners so persevered then finally had 1 around 5 pound by this time which took a while mark had 3 and snapped a top 3!!! So I was doing well looking at my left edge I can see paul Nichols elastic out he looked to be having a few !!! My left edge started showing sign of fish but I left it for 5 mins to try the far right float buried and I hoiked a tiny carp out around 5oz oh dear so down the left edge was solid with fish so went in on the paste hooked one got it in about 2 pound still fish there so in again but from then on got plagued with liners foul hookers and this happened on all the lines. The rig wasn't right the way I fed wasn't right and I wasn't right😡😡😡😡mark was emptying the place now and every time I looked left paul was in I was stuck in the middle scratching my head. I've scratched out 2 more fish for a pathetic weight of 10 pound something very embarrassing!!!! My peg was solid I know what to do next time but should of changed things. But being a short match I didn't silly me !!! So was a proper calamity but still met some new faces had a hot dog and a gold very nice and sped home in disappointment no pics this blog as everything was so rushed. Had to give Lee Phillips a nugget I've only fished with him 3 times and he's took 3 quid off me 😫😫😫😫also had to give another to the ginger ninja Sam Johnson who also bashed me up saying he had 25 pound but had 50 odd.so back to the drawing board on that one lol 😂 thanks for reading think I'm gonna take up golf or get a gun!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment