Friday 8 June 2018

Acorn evening match

Gagging to get back on the bank after my lovely week away so first trip out acorn to try and get over the demons of getting bashed up by mr rixon loadsa banter flying round with Matt roden Adrian mercatto mark Thorne and peanut ðŸĨœ who managed to blag a lift of Thorney to watch !!! Any way I had a few bets placed hoping no bank loans were needed peanut even had a pound with me betting on Thorney ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ in to the draw back and pulled out 39 lovely had mark bromsgrove to my right
And that’s Kev Perry in front weather looked perfect before the start then it rained and rained for most of the match (not what I wanted ðŸ˜Ą) but plan was paste top 4 down shelf pellet down edge and across if needed. And caster shallow top 6 at the all in fed my lines had squeaker and a foul hooker on the paste then one in the edge then it was solid on the caster line it was like an aquarium but they were trying to eat white bubbles that were all in my peg but I had a good hour putting a few in the net was getting little spells on the caster 2 or 3 then waiting for bites but I was mainly catching small f1s 😎😎 not the bigger stamp carp that I was after but I kept at it I did have one carp over 7 pound but mostly f1s around 1-2 pound really enjoyed the evening didn’t think I’d done any good especially when kev perry said he had 120 pound I thought I had 60 so I wasn’t far out heres the results 
Just sneaked in the money a few descions probably cost me a couple of fish but don’t think I could of caught up with kev it was nice taking a few quids back and only giving one out to Adrian who done me by a few oz 😁😁 good turn out and some great banter afterwards as always 👍👍👍 can’t wait till next week and Monday sees me on summer lane silvers only match should be interesting as it has not been fishing to its usual standards yet but I haven’t been there yet 😂😂ðŸĪŠðŸĪŠ cheers for that pound ðŸĨœ now get back to shiplate where u belong !!!🖕🖕🖕🖕😂😂😂😂😂😂

No comments:

Post a Comment