Tuesday 19 June 2018

Summerlane rnd 3 evening sweep

11 lads made it to this round with it being an everything counts round just hoped for a flyer 1 10 11 or 18 but it wasn’t to be drew peg 8 again (jungle warfare) same as last week😱😱 good for silvers not great with carp!!!!
With mark Thorne in my section on 12 didn’t really think I stood a chance 12 is a lovely edge peg and carp live there 
There he is!!! Any way plan was fish it the same as last week but with stronger hook and white hydro to give me a good chance of landing a carp or too if the chance arrived😳my gb was slightly different too at the all in filled one line in positive and one quite negative flicked some pellets with the catty and chucked out the conker. 1min and 10 seconds it’s flown round a lovely skimmer getting on for 2 pound thought come on then let’s have it but not another bite on it😒😒😒 so went on me positive line and struggled had 2 skimmers off it and 3 eels and 1 carp but it was a lump 🀞🀞🀞it would beat Thorney Chris zsacks was to my left he had a mare losing a few carp and a pound to me 😁😁 the whole place fished rock hard again really. But Thorney lost 9 carp and landed 1 snapped a top kit and lost a feeder he was distraught and he had to give me another pound πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s 4 in a row 😊 dangerous Dave and lee Phillips struggled off flyers 10 and 11 and sensas Sam Johnson made no mistake off his flyer 18 winning his section and match with 45 pound tough night once again but lots of banter at the weigh in which I filmed it’s on the Weston aa fb page if anyone wants a laugh it’s a good job we had the banter cos the fishing was hard πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š anyway I had my dropper when I was away on holiday so can’t afford any bad results and 🀞🀞 2 section wins out of 2 seeing me top of the table 😊😊 just gotta get my drawing arm back for a big weight in case it comes down to weight at the end as thorneys gotta 90 pound in the mix 😱😱
Roll on Thursday first visit to todber hillview hopefully some more nuggets !!!!😜😜😜 thanks for reading πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

No comments:

Post a Comment