Sunday 17 June 2018

Psv club shiplate mainlake

Didn’t know where to fish this Sunday as not a lot on as it was viaduct spring league but thought sod it il try get on the psv match at shiplate as it’s close to home .
Couple of msgs and I’m in bargainπŸ‘πŸ‘ then I herd someone needed a fill in at viaduct. But I’m not one to mess around with matches !!!!
So In my head if I don’t draw a flier I’m fishing for silvers πŸ‘ŠπŸ‘Š but with a few pound side bets knocking about I needed some carp πŸ€ͺ.on arrival Adam was running the match today paid him my pennies and had a brew little chat with the regulars and steve and carol then into the draw 1 or 15 pls pls pls out comes 14 😱😱 it’s a good area loadsa water to go out 

So had various rods set up for tight to island and off the island and on the point and 1 and only pole line straight in front 11m at the all in I fed the pole line with 3 big pots of groundbait 1 with chop worms and caster another with micros expanders just to mix it up a bit give me hook bait options !!!! Anyway after chucking various rods around for an hour and a bit had 2 skimmers on the rods and that was it could see a few bubbles on the Gb had a look with 6mm expander and it’s buried straight away I had a nice hour putting around ten pound in the net then it died so put a couple more balls in and chucked the rod out again but I was just getting liners or skimmers pecking at my bait 😒😒 just wanted a carp or 2 to help my side bets but it didn’t happen so stayed on the silvers line for the rest of the day just putting the odd skimmer in the net around the pound mark and 2 lovely little tench foul hooked a couple of carp which killed my swim lost a couple of 2 pounders at the net too 😑😑😑 at the all out I had 29 skimmers and 2 tench hopefully enough for the silvers ??? And it was I weighed in 30lb dead probably best silvers weight in a match to date FairPlay it musta been solid cos I’m crap at silvers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but always learning and hopefully getting better 😜😜 
I was quite chilly at the end wind coming down the lake all day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 
There’s the pro weigh sheet psv club don’t mess around mind πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ rig today was .6 wire stem Drennan a s to 0.13 Preston re flow to 0.11 bottom to 16 guru f1 pellet hook 6mm bait tech expander I did swap to 4s now and again and worm and caster but 6mm was best by far!!!on the way back paid out a few nuggets out to double decker russ pecker who I got in on the match 😳 then πŸ₯œ who challenged me off another lake 😬😬 then little Ryan who smashed the match off peg 3 but all was not lost as took one of Adam 😁.All in all had a lovely day roll on Monday evening summerlane evening sweep rnd 3 🀞🀞 crossed for another solid peg and hopefully some nuggets backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment