Thursday 28 June 2018

Uk champs rnd 2 glebe

Looked forward to a nice day off  work and a visit to the glebe had a walk round with Ben Hagg and Jamie park house had some banter and talks of a dream draw !!!!!
Into the tin of dreams and pulled 79 lake 5 middle of the lake penned in!!!! My head was gone before we even started I set up waggler and bomb and hardly used it wind was pushing through left to right. So I set my stall stall to fish caster shallow and through the layers at top kit plus 3 (first mistake) shoulda fished it long !!! Had an edge line either side at top for slightly out from the bank where I found some clean flat spots!!! At the all in chucked the bomb across and fired pellet and fed my caster line had a few chucks on bomb and wag for nothing so went on the caster line losing 2 carp in two puttings 😑😑😱 then all I could catch was skimmers and the odd pasty had a hectic spell shallow of 3 carp πŸ˜‚then lost won and it died went back fishing it through the layers and just bream 😑😱 so primed my edge and went in 8mm banded floats buried 3 pound skimmer !!!! I caught a few I learnt a few things and enjoyed the day just not the result I was hoping for!!!! It was just one of them days I ended with 12 pound of skimmers and 29 of carp for 41 pound only beating one in my section 😱😱😒😒 Pete archer on end peg wind blowing in won the section with 150 pound then there was a couple other ton weights. So not the draw I wanted gotta be due a flyer at hayfield in the next round pls pls pls save some pride πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I wheel span out the car park !!!!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ didn’t hang about for the results. Anyway onwards and upwards gotta get some prep done now sort my act out !!! Proper calamity πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘ thanks for reading sorry for boring you with pour results but I don’t want be acussed of you only sing when u winπŸ˜‚ and it gives me something to look back on next year and remember where I went wrong no pics as took me to long to setup and as soon as it finished I was gone like lightning πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No comments:

Post a Comment