Thursday 28 June 2018

Summerlane rnd 4 evening silvers only

Well needed a good draw for this one to keep top of the table and was not disappointed as pulled peg 2 which is usually a great silvers peg with the added pressure of it being golden peg 😬😬 the wheels were smoking on my trolley I pretty much ran to it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Set my stall out to fish worm over gb at 13m at 11 o’clock and micros and expander at 1 o’clock I also had a short line but never had a sniff on it. At the all in fed my lines and had a few chucks on the tip for not a sniff I should of give it more time but being an eager beaver!!! I’ve gone on pole early and ruined my lines catching carp and the odd small skimmer took most of my 7 skimmers on the expander but shoulda stuck to worm I thinkπŸ€”πŸ€” didn’t think I was doin too bad in my section then Chris zsacks said he had 11 skimmers 😳😳 I feel I fished a pour match really but were they even there ?? My 7 went 6.6 lb for 2nd in section Chris’s 11 went 16 pound to win the match
Well done mate smashed it !!!and took a well deserved pound back πŸ‘πŸ‘ on to my other side bets took one off des Phillips and sensas sam either side of me dangerous Dave ran off without paying then Thorney the king of summerlane finally got his mojo back and took a pound back after the 5 in a row I’ve had off him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ then I got absolutely ripped to pieces after the match but FairPlay I would of done the same πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚!!!! I’m still top just joint top now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ but thorneys got a big weight and chris zsacks and a few others are now on my tail with 2 rounds left !!! It will be what it will be πŸ‘πŸ‘
So roll on the next one hope I draw a flier and it’s solid !!πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘ thanks for reading 

No comments:

Post a Comment